14 November 2005

Tired

that's what I am
Tired to the center of my soul

Im so tired of all humans arround me. A few I can bare at this moment
Im so tired of all humans arround me that think they know better. That make me feel bad.
That make me feel like I should be ashamed because I should know better.
I couldnt care less weather they really mean this or not
Most of them making me feel bad are people complaining about the very same thing done to them, and they do that to me.

IM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS!

Do to others what you want others to do to you.
That means: make then feel bad, be arrogant, think you know better in all matters.
According to some people

"im sure it wasnt ment like that"
What the heck does it matter when I still get the experience that it IS, time after time again??

gah
To hell with all of them.

correction.
I dont want to pollute hell.
To Sahara dessert with them all. And take all Sahara dessert entities, animals, insects and such to another dessert so they dont have to be bothered.

No that is bad too, Sahara dessert is a place on earth, on Gaya, and I dont want to pollute Gaya either.
Just remove them totally from the history and existence.

I was supposed to be floating around in happiness due to finally getting my horse

GAH

*making dinner*

No comments: