15 November 2005

Everything has a cosequence

For all one do, it is a consequence
SURPRICE!
All one say and all one do will affect someone else

For this moment, some people are doing stuff that affects me badly.
I am, at the moment, depressed. And the one I urged to talk to is SURPRICE, home from work.
of cource
because I decided to ask her about her actions

she will, of cource object, and come with more excuses.
But I will then tell her what I told her
that time with her ex
when she was hurt by the fact that he said ONE thing, but did another

"it is not the words he tells you that matters. That is the actions that he DO that will matter"

She agreed then. She did SOOO agree. Of course, because when I said this, I agreed with her

Now its the other way around.
her words say one thing. Her actions something else.
So
All her words wont matter
she tells me something else with her actions.

No comments: