15 November 2005

My 30th birthday

strange
I dont feel like 30 today
I dont really feel different from my 20th birthday

So today I turn 30. I cheated my dad for the pepper box he threatened to buy, since I got married 2 months ago

I got a nice neackles from my husband
heartshaped
:) Lovely I just love it

what thoughts do I make of my birthday today?
That most people seem to forget.
Not that it really matters bigtime, but it would be nice if someone threw me a party some day
Might still happen, my life has barely started yet

besides, birthdays are no different than other days
not anymore
my husband is not too good at baking, so I dont expect cakes on the bed in the morning
would be unrealistic anyway, since he is a zombie before 10.30, so he barely remembers his name :)
birthdays are magical when you are a kid. If your parents do it right of course
I remember days when I would wake up to cake, candles, singing and presents
and I remember days when I would wake up all by myself and come out to this huge pile of presents
the pile is decreasing a bit over the years, nowadays most things I wish for isnt really that BIG ;D

so..

Happy birthday to myself

No comments: