30 November 2005

3-2-1- ACTION

MAN what a day.

Yesterday I remowed the website of hastjouren.org
I refuse to let my name be connected to that kind of activity anymore.
After that the internet forum have been litterally glowing!
loads of ppl have logged in to the forum to talk about what has happened. A few ppl have even joined the forum only to post their opinion.

of course I still havent gotten any horse. Lara is not comming to me. I have given up on that one.

The haflinger mare became TOO expencive too

But tomorrow evening I get a horse. A 16 year old warmblooded mare called Nikita Laday, whom Im getting for free. I dont even have to think about the pass!

MAN what a day!
So now I am awaiting the call from the stable owner so I can notify her that Im getting a horse tomorrow!

No comments: