28 October 2005

I am honored

A friend of mine at work, rather good friend even if se only have talked for a short time,
She honored me with letting me read her book.

I feel greatful for the trust she showed me, and I did my best to read it with an open mind, so I could see potentiol problems. Since she wanted me to comment the story, I read it very thorougly.

The story is very good. She reminds me a bit of Lisbeth Phanke. The same silence, the same everyday action in the story. it is a rough scetch so I held back some comments about the floating. I imagine she will edit it a few more times anyway, so those were not needed. Besides she had commented that herself too.

She apreciated my sayings, I think, even told me she would edit the story at once.

I feel so happy, she gave me this trust, she valies my oppinion!

No comments: