07 October 2005

Friday and a wonderful Friday it is!

Well, its a week after my last apointment. I dont miss my apointments at all actually.

What did I learn from my psychiatrist? Actually, I have no idea

I dont think I learned anything new. Might be I learned something I had forgotten I knew
kinda remembered something

Was it in vain? Hell no
I did get ahead of my problems
kinda walking on the water instead of drowning.

Did I learn something new about myself? not really.
Instead, he confirmed the things I thought I knew about myself.
One could become self sentered perhaps, since he said so much good stuff about me directly to me
Precented it as facts

It could be facts. Or I could be a damn good actress. but somehow I dont think so.
The actresspart that is

besides thinking about this, I have spent my last week having my mum here for a visit. It has been very nice. She is less distressed now, I feel, since she got a very good reception from the company here. They are MOST interrested in having her here for work. If they would choose, she would start working NOW. If she hadnt had my youngest sister, she would want the same herself.

She was at a meeting today, checking out the posabilities for Silje here in Ljusdal. What kinda offers the management here has for multi handicapped children.
If that offer is good, she might move here before xmas. That is, if Silje is offered a place at the local school immediately after she arrives here, and if Silje can be pursuaded to move.

Right at this moment, she says she dont want to move. As long as she sticks to that, mum has to either ignore her wish and move anyway, or wait until March.

Waiting until March will probably be the safest choise anyway, since we will know more about T4H's situation here by then. Wouldnt be much help if mum moves here, and is without a job in april.
So, I would guess mum will wait until next spring anyway, just to be sure she actually has a job for longer than 6 months.

I'll chat with my mum later on today, and I'll know more about Siljes opportunities here in Ljusdal.. Hope for the best.

No comments: