08 October 2005

Christamas preparation

And not before I was finished with my wedding, I jump on Christamas.

I actually started before the wedding planning christamas gifts...
but now I've started. Ive ordered the frames for the pictures. "everyone" will get a picture of us for a gift. Some close family and friends will get more than this as well

Ive made some qute stuff for wine bottles. Small Aprons for the bottles, one of them with tablecover to put underneeth the wine glasses.
And I made for my mum, a cover for the table so she can put out her Tarot cards on it. And a small bag in the same fabric to contain both the cloth and the cards. She got it allready, the day before yesterday, since she uses the cards very often.
She was also very pleased with the birthday present.

Im going to make some more aprons, I think. They are cute.

we have painted some small baskets. Im going to get clear paint or something on a spray box, buy some glasses with a lid, and I will paint on the glasses and cover it up so they can be hand washed. I will also paint some candle lights.
The baskets and glasses will be filled up with candy that I make myself.

I think this might be a briliant present for most.
*satisfied

No comments: