15 August 2005

Thousands of wendings kvern around in my hau

well, thats part english, part norwegian, picked from The Julekalender. Some tv series sent in 1991 and Norway never recovered.

You know, some times I look at all these false people around me. Especially one, Lets call her C. She worked in my group this summer. Now she is in qualification. She is throwing shit about one of my best friends. She is probably throwing shit about me as well.

I wont go in details, since that will be throwing shit about HER, only difference being me throing the TRUE shit about her. Anyway, she is. Mudtalking. Really really bad.

Does it bother me to think she might talk bad about me? no
But it pisses me off that she is talking dirt about my friend.

so typical off me

besides, Im done riding El Zan Than for some time
and Tina wants me to ride Pålle again. After talking so much about how important it is that she is the only one riding him while riding for an instructor. After she got a boyfriend, that importance obviously dropped to nothing..

Ah well, these kids..

1 comment:

Kari "CoffeeQueen" Kristiansen said...

Dont get mad baby *S*
get even ??

*hug*