25 August 2005

2 days left

And then its no more miss. Then I'll be Mrs Fredrik Vold.

I'll be married this time saturday. And I probably wont have time to blog anything. Kalima has made me the dress from a fairytale, and a wonderful suite for my husband to be. Man, it will most sertainly be quite a rush. Only thing that will be bigger, will be the birt of our first child.

And I think that is going to happen within the next 5 years or so. Depending how long it will take me to actually GET pregnant from when we start.. testing.. ;D

Ah well, now Im going to relax with a movie. See ya around guys

and yes kalima, if she gives me a reason to, I WILL get even. She wont know what hit her.. ;D

1 comment:

Kari "CoffeeQueen" Kristiansen said...

Get even for what ??
Didnt the wedding thing hit me hard enought *laught*

I mean, come on..

*huggles*