11 August 2005

Even worse days

That be the days where I have to stay home from work. Luckily that doesnt happen too often. But today, when I woke up after about an hour or two of uneasy sleep, I figured I'd better stay home. I would be no use for ppl at work, since I had that terrible day yesterday, almost no sleep last night, and too much pain to have any spare energy to cope with lack of sleep. I would make a mess of everything I'd try to do today
So I stay home.

I dont want to talk about the pain I have, since I described it pretty good yesterday. It would be just repeating myself, so I wont. Instead, lets talk about pink elefants, and small green mice.

You know, I saw quite a few of those during the night.
Rather funny, since they all got scared of my cats.

So lets just say I kept a cat in my bed all night.
hehe
Cozy.

Now Im gonna relax a bit.


***

Just finished the budget for the salary incoming 25th of august
Man we have loads to pay
we are getting married 27th of august, an have like 5000 sek extra there
But it seems like its going pretty nifty around anyway, since estimated salary for us both is around 22K sek, and expences it estimated to be 19800 sek. leaving us with some money for food anyway.
phuh.

***

And improving yet again.
Turns out the bills for the minister, the church and pianist will arrive "some time during September"
Giving us the posabillity to pay those 2500 Nok on next salary! Leaving even MORE space in our budget!

No comments: