10 August 2005

Days like this

it is days like this that make me want to hit something. Nothing alive, but something allready dead. Like a pillow. Or the couch.

I wake up. Even before I open my eyes I feel it. Something trying to chew off my hips. And at the same time drilling up my spine and kicking my head.

yes, its a day like this. A day with RAIN. then, when I remove my earplugs, I even hear it, the rain. Drip drip drip. Rain rain rain.
so I figure, I have to work a bit to get out of bed. The pain is kinda eating me up, making me fight not to moan or scream for every step.

Byt, I know that once I get out of bed, it will get a bit better. I am always a bit stiff in the morning, but when muscles get used to move again, it will be better.
And so it is this time as well. Biting my toung not to scream I tear my body apart while getting up.
for the untrained eye I just get up.

My boyfriend is kinda close to coma this time a day so I doubt he realises my pain until he wakes up properly himself. Besides, its not really that much he can do, so we rarely talk together about my pain issue.

anyway, I get up. I stagger my way into the kitchen, feeding our lovely cats. I por the food bending as little as I can, and merely training is the reason for catfood actually ending up in the bowl and not on the entire floor. Im really good at aiming! :D

then, I go to the bathroom. Morning toilette is always a bit harder than normal these days.
Anyway, by now, Im starting to get going. Its not that hard to bend down to get things etc.
after washing my face, brushing my teeth, its time to get dresset. Now that's a challenge! first, bending down to the drawers to get the socks.. then actually putting them ON
and the pants.. all the bending is relly softening me up a tad, but it hurts.

so, when all this is done, I prepare lunch and coffee for myself and my BF. Thank god I did that yesterday, or else we would be really late for work today!

and out we go. Into the rain. the cold eats my pain for a while, but I know I will be hurting again when I sit at work shivering a bit. I get cold very easy since my muscles are very tence all the time, and days like this they are more tence than ever. So, Im the only one using a thick sweather at work. most others are using a thin sweather or tshirts.
and I get wet. Luckily I have a car. and I have my rain poncho in the car, so I wont get wet for long at least

and this is just the beginning of my day...

***

And it gets better. total misunderstanding with me and my BF, and it escalated to a fight. Wonderful..

I wanna go home :(

***

ok, so the fight has been cleared up long ago.
at this very moment it isnt raining either.
Still didnt make this day better so far. Im still at work, I still ace, and I still wanna go home.

*sigh*

Some days should be swapped early in the morning for a better one

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanx I needed it