10 May 2006

Sometimes I can go insane for nothing

I worried sick

Hubby was to walk a friend home. In writing hour it is more than 2 hours ago
He told me he should walk her home, and then return to work.
Considering it mostly takes about 20 mins down, I expected him back at work after about an hour

One hour passed, no sound from him
another 30 mins, still no sound

So, 10 mins ago, I called him. I got a bit annoyed to know he was just fine, he was sitting chatting with my friends fiancee, had decided together with his boss that it was no use for him to return to work so he stayed home.
And there I had been worrying sick for an hour? he didnt even let me know!
And worst of all, I got the feeling of destroying everything by calling him to check if he was ok.. :(
I have no clue what went wrong with that call, but whatever happend, its my fault, just for worrying when I didnt hear anything from him that "im home honney" or something like that..

And Im getting a cold so I allready did feel miserable before this happened

One happy spot in the day: I have helped to rescue a horse from sertain death. A horse needed a new home before friday, and I helped to find it.. always something...

No comments: