10 May 2006

*sigh*

I must defenately do something about my blabbering

I blabber.
So many tell me that, or makes jokes about it
Doesnt help when ppl say "but you talk about interresting stuff!" or "I love the fact that you talk alot, then I dont have to be allone about it"

When even my closest family say stuff like "like always, she doesnt say only one word" or something, thats it. I'll just have to learn to shut up..

I started this holiday actually
I noticed I shush even whithout thinking about it..
Together with his sister.. with his brother.. I was mostly quiet while others where talking
Im kinda tired of all the comments now.. I DO KNOW I TALK kinda.. I do have ears..
they actually work
so I can, believe it or not, hear my own voice..
At least I dont talk about wow and only wow like some other persons in my presence, but I just have to shut up now..

I dont want my kids to be know as "the kids of the blabberwoman" or something like that..

I also need to just throw away my personality when it comes to telling stuff and how I do it
I repeat myself, and more and more I get the reaction "yeah.. I know.. you told me allready.." even from my husband
It doesnt feel nice to tell stuff anymore

No comments: