03 January 2007

Fredagshumor TO dager for tidlig!


11:01 Hørt hva da?
11:01 Nye plata til Jackson? Heal My Nose?

Og dermed var vi i gang her på retail.
En kollega syns teksten skulle være:

Heal my Nose. Make it a better place. For snot and for germs, and an entire fluid space.


Jeg foreslo

Heal my nooooose, make it a better one.. for you and for me ant the entire human race, there are.. nostrils crying, if you care enough for the noses, make a better one for me and for meeee


Tilsammen ble det:

Heal my nooooose, make it a better one.. for snot and for gems and an entire fluid space there are surgeons crying, if you care enough for the noses, make a better one for me and for meeee


En tredje kollega hadde et eget alternativ

Heal my nose, make me a better face
For you and for me and the entire human race
There are people crying, it's too scary for the children
Make me a better face, for you and for me


Og nå sitter vi og kniser og fniser som unger over dette. THIS IS BAD!

No comments: