17 June 2006

Alone for the weekend

My husband is gone. He left yesterday and is expected back tomorrow "some time"
he left yesterday, returned again within like 20 mins with a flower to keep me company while he was gone. I really love this man :)

It is far to hot to do anything unimportant. Like decorating the hall. I started last weekend, and was thinking about finishing it this weekend. Let's just say.. hell no. NO WAY. Its to hot, I have a headace, and I even think taking a shower is too much work right now! No way I'm going to redecorate the hall in this heat. That will have to wait.

My cats appear as two wet cloths dropped on the floor. The long fured one has some strength to move around and even play for a few seconds, but both prefere to just.. drop dead and stay there sorta. I feel like doing the same

ok, my back is better when its hot. But I think I prefere having pains! I hate heat.. YUCK

***

I was reading back a bit, and found a post from 17th of january where I silently compaterd my Nikita with Ellen. Turned out I had got it mixed up, Ellen is only 12.

For now, I can tell that there is night and day in difference of Nikita from January to Nikita now in June. She comes to the gates. She is happy to see me. She is very calm, and she has started to get a routine in brushing etc. She is standing still most of the time when handled now. Still angry when she gets something strapped around her stomack tho, but that might take a while longer before its gone. I feel like my horse is getting more and more lovable as the time passes by. Now she is so calm that my hubby feels good about getting her by himself! Improvement I must say!

No comments: