31 December 2005

The very last day of 2005

Tomorrow this hour we will be in 2006

what a year

We got married
I got a horse

The past month Ive been to the stables every day.
Of course

Nikita has been growing to like me. Yesterday she met me in the garden.

I've grown to love my husband even more.

And my husband have made an effort to break all bad habbits from the family. And he has gotten them in on this, now they are working on getting a real family without trash from the past.

On monday my mum and two sisters are leaving.
Something is telling me that 2006 will be chaning the life of several people in my life. Including my own.
In a positive way I will hope ;)

My mum will probably move here, as soon as we know this company is staying here. She is nearly granted a job here then.
My sister might join, the youngest one. We have been working on getting her to like this place enough to want to move here. All to make mums everyday a bit lighter.

We are considering buying a house next year. That is.. if we can be granted a loan...

so Im very exited when thinking about the next year

Happy new year everyone
Happy new year to my few very special friends, and to my beloved family.

1 comment:

Kari "CoffeeQueen" Kristiansen said...

Hope it all work out sweety
Send hugs from me to youre famely